Thursday 18 October 2012



Scarf - H&M
Jumper - Primark
Necklace - Primark
Skirt - Primark
Boots - Newlook

Well what can i say, these boots are abit of a winner i'm not going to lie!! Newlook kids section for just £19.99 ... absolute bargain i must say! I wasn't even aware they did my size in the kids section (size 6) but there they were and i just love them! I have been looking for little ankle boots for ages and these have just the right amount of detail with the silver jewells at the end. Perfect for abit of glam but not to much! I am seriously addicted to this jumper aswell. It just goes with everything i swear! If you love a baggy jumper i seriously suggest getting yourself to primark as this was a recent purchase for about £12 i think and its just so versatile! 
I have a wedding to go to on saturday so watch this space to see what i wore ( that is if i find something seen as im shopping on the actual saturday!! whoops)

1 comment:

  1. Think I'm gonna look in the kids sections for boots. Im also a size 6 :p

    egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete