Friday 5 October 2012

Poundancing

Top - new look
Shorts - Topshop
Shoes - converse


So this Is my first blog post done via the blogger app on my phone so I'm not really sure if everything's gonna go the way I want but anyway here goes! Just a quicky tonight as I'm quite busy but I wanted to show my extremely casual outfit for a night out! Which I don't normally do but I put comfort over style if I'm completely honest! I borrowed this top from my friend cos I forgot to bring one to brighton with me and thought topless wasn't an option lol!! Back to day time posts tomo!!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty


    Appreciate if you can RETURN MY FOLLOW On GFC

    Looks fantastic, and I love your blog! visit your sweet post and do comment my lattest post , would be great to PLEASE follow me back OK ! FOLLOW :) xx

    marcchanelette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete