Wednesday 25 April 2012

i pledge allegiance...

 Top - Interncaionale
Shirt - Primark
Leggings - Topshop
Shoes - Primark



Uhhh what weather we are having, well i don't know about everyone else but the south is just awful rain and wind all day long!! I decided to brave it today as I'm fed up of wearing my converse and coats! I love this little top from international!! I've had it for ages but it rarely leaves the wardrobe if I'm honest. I wanted to properly show of my little primark shoes cos they are the cutest things ever!! I originally went looking for navy boat shoes but these just made me fall in love as soon as i saw them and opted for these instead. I thought they wouldn't go with much but they seem to go with everything, i can't stop wearing them!! They are a recent buy so get down there girls!

3 comments:

  1. Your shoes are so cute! I must get a pair to go with my new trousers.. ;) x

    http://amiieeliciousxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. those shoes are pretty awesome! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that shirt!

    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete