Saturday 31 March 2012

threes a crowd anyway

 My friend zoe wear dress from h and m and wedges are new look :)



Top - Topshop
Shorts - Topshop
Shoes - Newlook
not to sure about the head band!!

Sooo, i named this post threes a crowd because my two friend and i were supposed to ht the town and one flaked on us!! however, me and my friend powered through and decided to hit the town the two of us and had a brill night!! I wanted to wear my high waisted shorts out as i have only worn them in the day with tights and i really thought they worked well. However i was bait conscious of my bum hanging out as it has a habit of doing that LOL!!! i decided on this quite plain but pretty top from topshop which is from the last chance to buy section and my comfy new look wedges :) as i didn't finish work till 8, doing the hair was off the agenda and this had been my look all day but adding the headband around the bun made me feel like i did my hair up a little special!! even if it didn't look it!

2 comments:

  1. Love your style! This outfit look so cute.

    Great blog! Now a follower :) would be great if you could check out mine and follow if you like it.

    Becca x

    http://prettylittlepeggy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like you style.. Especially the hairband. Such a good idea to freshen up a look that you've been wearing all day. I'll be stealing that tip!! Lovely blog too..

    HELen

    pierrelecat

    ReplyDelete