Tuesday 3 January 2012

girls night out

Dodgey photo i know but wanted to post a photo of me and my friends seen as i love everything we are wearing!! These are my new shorts from h and m and they are soooo comfty, a nice soft suedey material that just fit so well. i decided to cover my legs with some fashion tights and a simple bandeau top and of course my fave xmas prezzie ... black wedges! My friend sophie on the right was thinking of keeping warm as we were on brighton sea front! I love love love her topshop blazer its cropped and fitted so perfectly, she paired that with a simple black skirt, tights and a tophop cropped blouse. Zoe, on the left, recently bought these suede shorts from lipsy and really wanted a nude or pink top to match, she ended up with this topshop layered blouse which i love tucked in!!

No comments:

Post a Comment